AntiSporum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Idea We Should Use!

2 posters

Go down

A New Idea We Should Use! Empty A New Idea We Should Use!

Post by Darkel Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:38 am

I've been doing some research on hacking lately, and I came into something that I'd heard of before, but never really looked into.

I believe I have an answer to our Sporum trolling needs. This should be easier than actually hacking account via hacking software programs and obtaining knowledge of programming. What my idea is, is that we put to use the art of Phishing.

Basically, it creates a webpage. We can link people to this webpage, but when we post it, we'll disguise the url as something else. Example:

[url(phishing site URL)](fake url) [/url]

The only flaw is if someone is smart enough to scan over it to see what exactly is. But if this link is clicked, it basically takes the user to a fake login screen that mimics a specific site. When they login, it reveals their passwords and stuff.

What I was thinking is we can put to use some of our new members. I was thinking Celo could help us with this. Normally, people would expect Whoster or Sharples to be working on my side, but very few people would expect Celo to. So, I think Celo could pretend to be a "traitor" or whatever. She could send our targets pms to the phishing site, but use a fake url to mask it (using links to the ASF blog pages would do excellently) and then send them to people.

A good target would be Sean. I made a blog entry about Sean in case we use him as our target. That way Celo can be like, "hey, he's talking about you over here. Thought you might want to know."

Now, Sean might have looked at our member list and seen Celo was part of us, so he might be less likely to believe that Celo is going turncoat. But people we could also target are people like Superraptor, as well as kshaw300 and chantal71.

I'll also make blog entries about those other people, so we can use the same scenarios on them. Now remember, if this works, we save the passwords and emails and stuff first. DO NOT attack as soon as you get your hands on the information. We save the information and wait for a day in which we can all attack together.

Now, this is assuming that we can build the phishing site in the first place. If we can't, then we can disregard this plan. If we can, then that's perfect. I think we can. I'm doing a lot of research and it seems like an easier way to go.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments? Other targets?

Discuss.

Last edited by Darkel on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkel
Darkel
Admin

https://antisporum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A New Idea We Should Use! Empty Re: A New Idea We Should Use!

Post by Celo the Impossible Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 pm

My only thought right now is that I feel important eve
Celo the Impossible
Celo the Impossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Lol. Now like I said before, this might not end up working. It's just an idea for now.
Darkel
Darkel
Admin

https://antisporum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum